For those of you who may have been discomfited or puzzled by the discrepancy of names; namely, the fact that in my web-log title, I am referred to as "Minderva." The reason for this is because when I created this web-log Sonny stepped on my key-pad, and what with all the hustle and bustle of modern day life I knew that no one would notice this slight mistake. If you did notice I sincerely apologize, and offer my condolences at any confusion this may have caused.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

iZZy mcfiZZy

My deer, elk, antelope and otherwise readers,

Today brings us a spatial occasion. Today is the day of birth of one of my very most deer friend (although she is of the human variety). Today is the birthday of iZZy mcfiZZy.

iZZy mcfiZZy is a friend of mine and has been for most of all of her life, which is today 31 years. iZZy is a canine orthodontist, and I wish her a very merry birthday indeed.

In this web-log posting, I will include a sum of some things that I do hope will make her day better and more able to be enjoyed, and as well as a few things that will make her happy.

First, I give her this coupon, to be redeemed at any time.
COUPON: 1 (one) (I) (uno) FREE (that is, without cost) CAT FRUITCAKE. This fruitcake will be made of these ingredients:
tooti frooti bubble gum
cat hair (for the texture)
sugar
and maraschino cherries.

Secondly, I give her this following image:
This dog is one after mine own heart, as seeing as she is nearly quite as beautiful as I.

Thirdly, I give her this image of a dog which she has previously treated. This dog finished treatment and is now living in Timbuctoo, though he is flying in to wish his dear old friend iZZy a birthday visit.

iZZy, I wish you a very happy birthday, and I hope that it is merry, joyful, and fun.

p.s. iZZy, thanks to your advice, which I have taken, my cats are now regularly following dental hygenical practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment