For those of you who may have been discomfited or puzzled by the discrepancy of names; namely, the fact that in my web-log title, I am referred to as "Minderva." The reason for this is because when I created this web-log Sonny stepped on my key-pad, and what with all the hustle and bustle of modern day life I knew that no one would notice this slight mistake. If you did notice I sincerely apologize, and offer my condolences at any confusion this may have caused.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

L. O. L. cats

I recently came upon this site for cats, namely L. O. L. cats. When doing farther research into this phenomenon, I discovered that L. O. L. stands for Licorice Over Lemonade. However, I was quite discomfited by this discovery: Licorice is of course harmful to the kitty's digestive systems.

Please visit the below link (to follow the link, click on the blue letters and wait a few moments. You will then be transported across the intern-web, and will discover the website for L. O. L. cats). Please voice your concerns (as I am sure that you feel as I do in this matter). Thank you very much.

http://lolcats.com/ 

Thank you for stopping by!

Note: I was unable to make contact with the person(s) in direction of this destructive site. I trust, however, that we shall prevail; continue to do research into this matter, and soon enough we will be able to change the antonym L. O. L. to something much more animal-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment