For those of you who may have been discomfited or puzzled by the discrepancy of names; namely, the fact that in my web-log title, I am referred to as "Minderva." The reason for this is because when I created this web-log Sonny stepped on my key-pad, and what with all the hustle and bustle of modern day life I knew that no one would notice this slight mistake. If you did notice I sincerely apologize, and offer my condolences at any confusion this may have caused.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time Capsule

This morning in my backyard I buried a time capsule, into which I placed:

1. 2 (two) famous award-winning cherry-peach fruitcakes
2. A picture of my cats
3. A rock

I hope that these objects will become of use, in identifying my way of life, to my posterior and those who come after me. 

3 comments:

  1. Minerva Giderva writes at 8:36 pm on Sunday, May seventh, 2011, while sitting at her kitchen table and petting Spot: Into the capsule I also placed a hand-knitted cardigan, made out of cat wool (see later posts for full details and instructions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minerva: It's very considerate of you to think about your future posterior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minerva writes to JAY: It is very considerate of you to say that it is very considerate of I to think about my future posterior.

    ReplyDelete