For those of you who may have been discomfited or puzzled by the discrepancy of names; namely, the fact that in my web-log title, I am referred to as "Minderva." The reason for this is because when I created this web-log Sonny stepped on my key-pad, and what with all the hustle and bustle of modern day life I knew that no one would notice this slight mistake. If you did notice I sincerely apologize, and offer my condolences at any confusion this may have caused.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Role Model For Us All

I recently came across this cat-lover, whom I greatly respect and admire for her devotion to the catly species. She is clearly very attached to her feline companions, and I only wish that there were more of her to give the cats of the world the attention and love that they so obviously deserve. I am confidante that she will find a soulmate who, like herself, greatly adores all cats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment